So what do we need to do for the start of term…
- Offer places to new girls
- Remind girls of our starting back date, and to let them know some of the things we have planned
- Advertise any remaining spaces we have to the general public
- Write the start of term letter and consent form for events
- Write and discuss the Risk Assessment for the term and also for each event
- Submit Risk Assessments for approval as required
- Update membership records of those who’ve moved on to Brownies
So how far have we got… We’ve completed tasks 1, 2 and 3 and are working our way through 4 to cover 1st and 4th Barnehurst Rainbows, 4th North Heath Rainbows and 2nd Barnehurst Guides and Rangers… it’s a long process, but we need to make sure we get them right so that parents and carers have all of the information they need.
At the moment we still need to get risk assessments approved for our general meetings and also for events and outings just to make sure we’re covering everything covid related and someone else has had a check through so we’re not missing anything vital.